I had my first job interview yesterday. It went really well and I was more impressed with the company and the position when I left than I was going into the interview. They are hiring a bunch of new recruits since a large portion of their staff is within 5-10 years of retiring. They seemed really interested in me and I have to say that I will think seriously about it if they offer me the position. I have another job interview on Friday and it sounds like at least one more scheduled for next week, if not two. I'll let you know as I find out anything else. We're really excited here.
1 comment:
Wow, that's awesome to have so many interviews lined up. I'm glad you feel like your first one went well. How long will you have to work before Kurt can quit his job? Hopefully not too long. Good luck with you next interviews!
Post a Comment