Saturday, January 5
Sickees in Ypsi
Well, I got sick Thursday night with the stomach bug. I was up all night and as I finally got to sleep towards dawn, Kurt got sick. He waited until I got up, hoping that I would feel a lot better and could take care of Harvey. I was still pretty wiped though so we called up Grandma Hutchinson and she swooped in to the rescue and took Harvey out of our germ-house for the afternoon and evening so Kurt and I could recover. Harvey came home around 10 and slept fine through the night. After he ate this morning he threw up a couple of times so, since we are first time parents, we rushed him over to the doctor's office before they closed. The doctor said he thought Harvey was doing fine and that the vomiting might actually have been due to the fact that Harv was pretty constipated. A diluted prune juice bottle cleared up that problem. He hasn't puked at all the rest of the day and has been in pretty good spirits so we hope that he won't get it. Oh, the joys of flu season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry that everyone seems to be sick out there-maybe it's a good thing that we stayed here for Christmas :) I hope things clear up soon.
Diluted prune juice? I've never heard of that before! Hmmm...interesting. Glad you both are feeling better, too!
Man! I was so hoping that you guys would be spared. I'm sorry you had to suffer because you welcomed us into your home. I'm glad that Harvey didn't get more sick than he did. I hope he stays healthy and happy.
Post a Comment