Saturday, January 5

Happy Harvey-days

I realized I haven't posted any new Harvey pictures in awhile. Here are some for your viewing pleasures.

Here's Harvey in a lumberjack outfit.



He's smiling a lot more now but this is the only picture we have so far. I hate our camera, by the way.
Harvey fell asleep while I was brushing my teeth one morning so I couldn't resist the set up



This is one of the only outfits we have bought Harvey, unfortunately it didn't fit. It was super long in the legs and tight in the chest. He's still a cute little Rudolph.

Here we are on Christmas Eve at my grandma's house.


That's all, folks!

5 comments:

K.E.N said...

Thanks for the pictures, I have been wondering what he looks like now. How cute!

Jana said...

I LOVE the Rudolph costume, it's adorable! You look great, by the way!

Dad said...

What a cute little guy! And a cute little penguin.

Hillary said...

I'm so glad you posted some more pictures. My kids love to look at them. Jaxson was looking at them with me and I pointed at the first picture (with Kurt holding Harvey) and asked Jaxson who it was. He said "Kurt". Then he pointed out Kurt again in the pictures farther down. I had no idea he liked Kurt so much.

Kurt said...

Of course he likes me! Who doesn't??