Just thought I'd pass along the news that Les and Kristi found out today that they are having a girl. They are pretty excited after three boys. She's due at the beginning of June, I think.
No, I haven't gotten it back yet. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. The BBB tried to contact them about it but they never responded. My next step is to make a formal report with the realtor's assosciation they are affiliated with. If that doesn't produce results I will look into taking them to small claims court. Nice little drama for my life.
2 comments:
Good for them! On a side note, did you ever get your money back from the plumber people on that other house? Just curious how it all worked out.
No, I haven't gotten it back yet. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. The BBB tried to contact them about it but they never responded. My next step is to make a formal report with the realtor's assosciation they are affiliated with. If that doesn't produce results I will look into taking them to small claims court. Nice little drama for my life.
Post a Comment