Sunday, December 30

You Tube link

Here is the link to the 2007 Hutchinson Christmas Puppet Show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUKkgGx9ibQ

We really enjoyed it! Harvey's guest appearance was a great touch!

2 comments:

K.E.N said...

We LOVED it!! I told Eric that either Kurt or Hillary would shout "Hosanna" and they both did-it was like I was doubly right. We also loved Jaxson trying to run away and that Harvey became baby Jesus. It made me a little homesick, but I am sooo excited to be able to participate next year. YIPEE! Nice job, Dad, bytheway, on downloading the video to You Tube-smart thinking.

Hillary said...

I thought Harvey as Jesus was such a nice personal touch. I was the angel and therefore should have been the ONLY one to shout Hosanna. If you listen, you can hear Kurt and I argue about him shouting it too. I glad Dad was able to put the video on U-Tube. Now the whole world will be able to share in our great Christmas tradtion (thanks, Mom). Just think of how many more people we'll have to fit behind the curtain next year!