We got our decorations out, or at least some of them, this past weekend. Harvey slept through most of the process, though Kurt toted him around in the baby-carrier so that he could be part of the action. We're gearing up into the holiday season. We have a couple of parties this weekend, then my aunt and uncle and their family will be in town with us next weekend for my cousins graduation. After that Harvey and I are heading North for festivities with my family. Kurt will come up for the weekend before Christmas and we'll be heading back down state Christmas morning for Hutchinson Christmas. It will be a whirlwind! I'm just glad Harvey is doing a little better job of sleeping. That should make life a lot easier.
2 comments:
How nice, Harvey seems quite involved in the process, I don't know what you're talking about!
We also have our tree up, and Addie likes to play with the fake branches. She gets rather frustrated, though, because she can't take them off and stick them in her mouth!
Wow, Kurt, I can't remember the last time I saw you clean shaven (not that I see you a lot). And Heather, you look awesome! You guys are going to be busy, busy-have fun! And I'm sure Harvey enjoyed decorating the tree.
Post a Comment