Jim spun out on some black ice yesterday morning on his way to seminary. He hit a mailbox that was on a tree stump and bent the frame of the truck. We're down to two cars for a while. The truck can't be fixed, once the frame is bent, it's over. That's the way life goes.
4 comments:
Wow, did he get hurt? Will you at least be able to get some money from the insurance for the truck? That should help to compensate a little. Tough luck, I just hope Jimmy is O.K.
Oh wow, that stinks. The truck is dead all because of a mailbox. Dang. Did he have a cell phone to call and get picked up? Eeek.
OH, I'm sooo sad. I love that truck! I bet Jimmy's bummed b/c now he doesn't have a car...too bad. I hope that the mailbox is okay-that truck was like a super hero.
Jim is just fine, and no, he didn't have a cell phone, so he had to walk about a mile to the corner of 8 Mile and Pontiac Trail to a gas station and call from a pay phone. The truck only had liability insurance on it, so no pay out either!
Post a Comment