Wednesday, December 12

The Annie Hair

My Mom was always giving me a home perm. You'll notice most of the pictures of me look like this. Now you know why I never gave any of you a home perm!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I thought you said you had naturally curly hair, Mom? I agree with Jana, that Reed does look an old movie star. I can also see a lot of similarities between Donna then and Mom know in this picture. Thanks, Jana, this was a fun picture to post.

Mom said...

Donna isn't in this picture. That's LaRee, my mom, me, Reed, and Loren. I think the baby is one of the twins.

Hillary said...

Oh, I must have mistaken your mom for Donna. Don't tell her though. I was thinking she looked a little old in that picture, but I knew she was older than you by several years. I knew who the others were, except the baby.

Hillary said...

You look a lot like your mom, Mom.