Monday, December 3

New picture comment

Gotta love that new picture Jana chose. I wish my hair was still that light, although I'm glad I don't wear bangs anymore. Jana, that look on your face is kind of funny. You look disgusted with something. I wonder what it was?

5 comments:

K.E.N said...

When was this picture taken? Was I born yet? Just curious.

Jana said...

That picture was taken Christmas Day, 1985. You were just a little tike then.

I think I was disgusted that I had to sit by Kurt. Boys have cooties.

Kurt said...

The first thing I thought was how much I look like Harvey in that picture. The second thing was, "What am I holding?"

Mom said...

I think Kurt is holding a transformer, which were the big cartoon and toy at the time. Do you love the walls? Because Dad was in school, it took us a long time to remodel the kitchen. What memories.

Hillary said...

Jana, I don't blame you for looking disgusted about sitting next to Kurt. Boys do have cooties.

It is fun to have memories like these, Mom. I'm so glad you were good at taking pictures. Thanks!