Monday, October 1

the holidays

Happy October!

Jason and I bought airplane tickets yesterday for our Idaho Christmas. I'm flying into Salt Lake City on December 17th and will spend a few days in Utah with Addie. I'm excited because I'll get to see Kari and Grandma and Grandpa, as well as a couple of my friends, and the ligths on Temple Square. We'll ride up to Idaho with Will and Caitlyn, my brother and sister-in-law, and will join the rest of the Hair family there. Jason will fly directly into Boise on December 21st (after his exams are over) and we'll return here on December 29th. If everything works out, I'll even get to attend Kari's baby shower on Dec. 20th. I love the holidays, and am starting to look forward to them already! Yay! Before you know it, it will be Thanksgiving, and we'll all be enjoying turkey together!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Glad to hear you're getting your holiday plans all set up. I don't envy you the plane ride but I certainly wish we could see the Utah relatives at the holiday times, too.

K.E.N said...

I do really like the picture...it makes me sad to not get to see fall in the midwest-it's so much prettier and the colors last longer than fall colors here.

Hillary said...

Yeah, I'm with Heather. It would be nice to see everyone in Utah at holiday times.

You're right Kari, the colors here are GORGEOUS!