Charlie told me he saw Rick and Jay singing in the father/ son choir for the priesthood session of General Conference lastnight. Did anyone else see them? I think that would be such a neat experience. I'm a little jealous of them.
Mom told me Rick and Jay should be in the choir, but Jason had already left when I found out. He said he would have looked harder had he known. Oh well. I told Jason (jokingly) we should move back to UT sometime so I could join MoTab. While I would LOVE to be in MoTab, I don't think I ever really want to move back to UT. I know what you mean, though.
Yeah, Charlie said he saw Rick several times, but only saw Jay once.
I can't say that I blame you, Jana, for not wanting to move back to Utah. I've never really wanted to live there. We talked about going there for school, but we would've moved as soon as Charlie's school was complete. I appreciate living outside of Utah quite a bit.
I did tell Eric to look and he said that he saw Rick more than Jay because Rick was a bass and for some reason they showed them more. He also said that some boys got to sit by their dads because they sang the same parts, but Jay didn't because he was a tenor-too bad.
4 comments:
Mom told me Rick and Jay should be in the choir, but Jason had already left when I found out. He said he would have looked harder had he known. Oh well. I told Jason (jokingly) we should move back to UT sometime so I could join MoTab. While I would LOVE to be in MoTab, I don't think I ever really want to move back to UT. I know what you mean, though.
Dad said that he and Jim saw them also. He said Rick had quite a few close ups, but they only saw Jay from a distance. It was fun to see them though.
Yeah, Charlie said he saw Rick several times, but only saw Jay once.
I can't say that I blame you, Jana, for not wanting to move back to Utah. I've never really wanted to live there. We talked about going there for school, but we would've moved as soon as Charlie's school was complete. I appreciate living outside of Utah quite a bit.
I did tell Eric to look and he said that he saw Rick more than Jay because Rick was a bass and for some reason they showed them more. He also said that some boys got to sit by their dads because they sang the same parts, but Jay didn't because he was a tenor-too bad.
Post a Comment