We put packages in the mail to all of the non-Michigander members of our family this afternoon. We'll see how fast the postal service gets them to you guys. The obvious guess would be Wisconsin but I've heard that eating that much cheese makes you lazy so maybe the postal workers down south or out west will be quicker. The race is on!
2 comments:
A race?!? Yay! You two are always so thoughtful. Thanks for thinking of us!
By the way, I can't wait until Harvey makes his big arrival. You haven't talked about it much on here. How have you two been feeling? Are you overwhelmed with the idea, excited, etc? Are you nervous about the birth? I'm sure you're feeling a combination of many things. It's fun that we're all having kids, holidays are going to be such a blast.
You guys are very thoughtful. I'll be interested to see who wins the race. I'll have to remember not to eat too much cheese. I'm already lazy enough!
Post a Comment