Friday, August 10

We're moving to Racine, Wi

Just wanted to let you know that Charlie was offered a job at a high school in Racine, Wi and he is going to accept it. His first day is Aug. 23, but the family probably won't move until the beginning of Sept. We have the paperwork started to purchase a home only about 1/2 mile from the school Charlie will be teaching at. The purchase agreement should go in today if our mortgage guy gets the pre-approval letter in on time. It's all kind of a whirl wind situation but it looks like it will work out well for our family. The lady from our ward who wants to buy the house we are in will have her grant dispursement on Tuesday next week. That means she can buy the house and move in as soon as we get out. Things are kind of falling into place. I feel really blessed. I'll write more later, I really need to go and do some painting. We are in a mad dash to finish the work we have left on this house. Thanks for all your prayers.

4 comments:

K.E.N said...

Yahoo!! I was worried that you guys were going to move to Nevada or Texas and that we were going to lose 4 pounds everytime we visit you because we were sweating so hard. I'm so excited that Charlie found a job and that you'll all be together again. AWESOME!

Kurt said...

Yay! Racine is only 5 hours and 4 minutes drive from our house. Barely farther than my parents. And a house within walking distance to work sounds like an awesome opportunity. Are there pictures on the web of the house?

This is actually Heather, Kurt is signed in on my computer.

Hillary said...

Thanks, guys. We're pretty excited too, sad about leaving, but excited about the change and new opportunity.

Jana said...

Jami used to live in Milwaukee, WI so I asked her about Racine. She couldn't remember much about it, but said living in WI was beautiful. I hope the move goes well!