Wednesday, August 29

Thesis Done!

I've been waiting and waiting to get to post this. After valiant struggles and using machetes to cut through red tape, my thesis is finally done. The last month or so reads like a Marx Brothers script of missteps and follies but I officially have collected all of my signatures and am set to graduate. Kurt and I both have a few extra gray hairs and are extremely relieved to have this behind us. Now on to bigger and better things.

5 comments:

Jana said...

WAHOO! Congratulations! One baby down, now one to go...

K.E.N said...

YIPEEE!!! I couldn't say why, but in a way, I'm relieved. I think it was one of those things that I wasn't aware that I was thinking about, but now that it's done-I can breathe easier :) That's awesome, GREAT job.

Hillary said...

We are so happy for you Heather. What an awesome accomplishment. I commend you for sticking through it all and finishing.

Mom said...

That's wonderful! What an accomplishment.

Dad said...

Congratulations!!! That's super!!!