What does Hillary mean about the Harvey hairstyle survey? Anyway, I thought you might be interested to know that Jim started one of his college classes last night. It's a C++ class that he already took 2 years ago in high school, but at least he should do well in it. Tonight he starts a Calculus 3 class, that one should give him a challenge. We weren't expecting to have to pay over $200 for books for him quite this soon. Oh, well. He doesn't start high school until next Tuesday. I guess Schoolcraft doesn't have to wait until after Labor Day, like the public schools.
It's supposed to be a beautiful Labor Day weekend here. I hope you all enjoy it wherever you are. The Northville Ward is having a birthday party on Saturday. It was 5 years ago on September 1 that they organized the Northville Ward. My how time flies. Other than go to the party, we don't have any big plans for the weekend.
I called Loren and told him that we won't be coming for Thanksgiving. Now you can all come here if you want (sorry Kari). We think we'll have to buy a mattress to go on the bed frame Kurt brought back, if we're going to have a bunch of people here. Just when you think can down size, they all come back at once.
1 comment:
Thanks mom...I hope you guys all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment