The pregnancy is going great. I'm feeling good and all my tests are coming back looking good. I don't know if I posted it but they moved my due date to October 30th. I also started a new job today working as a receptionist at the Veterans' Affairs hospital in Ann Arbor. It is just a temporary contract until the end of September. Hopefully we can use the extra cash to put towards a new car for Kurt so that Harvey can actually ride in the car with his dad. That's about it from our end. We're loving visiting with Joe and Michele's new little one and I'm still plugging away at my thesis. There isn't much left to do but sometimes I feel like it is never going to get done.
Wednesday, July 25
Work in Progress
The pregnancy is going great. I'm feeling good and all my tests are coming back looking good. I don't know if I posted it but they moved my due date to October 30th. I also started a new job today working as a receptionist at the Veterans' Affairs hospital in Ann Arbor. It is just a temporary contract until the end of September. Hopefully we can use the extra cash to put towards a new car for Kurt so that Harvey can actually ride in the car with his dad. That's about it from our end. We're loving visiting with Joe and Michele's new little one and I'm still plugging away at my thesis. There isn't much left to do but sometimes I feel like it is never going to get done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the colors in the rug (and the walls which match). We can move the dinner to the next Sunday. We will probably just come up to Petosky for the day on Saturday. You don't need to put us up.
I love the colors you picked for the nursery. They are bold and bright and so great! I'm so glad that all is well with you and Harvey. Pregnancy is so much better when nothing goes wrong. We plan on coming to the shower too. We are trying to decide if we'll come for just Sat. or if we'll make it a weekend vacation.
Come for the weekend! It will be a ton of fun and there will be food for a medium sized army. I'd love to take your kids out to the beach and such. We could take my brother's kid, too.
I'll talk to Charlie and we'll see if we can muster it.
Post a Comment