Tuesday, July 24
Pinckney Update
Well the news finally came today. Unfortunately, it wasn't good news. Pinckney turned Charlie down. It's probably better this way anyway. We were having a hard time figuring out how to suppliment his income because he'd only be working part-time. Besides, neither of us could spell Pinckney correctly most of the time and that would start to get annoying after a while if he actually worked there :)! He had an interview today with Belleville High. We could actually move closer to Kurt and Heather if he worked there. He feels the interview went well, but he's felt that way with all the other ones too and he has yet to get a job offer. Maybe we are suppose to move out of state for a while, who knows. We appreciate all the prayers and thoughts. We know there is a job out there somewhere for him. We haven't lost hope yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I'm bummed about Pinckney. I really thought he had it in the bag. Belleville would be awesome and there are some great deals in Ypsi for housing. I hope you hear back from them super-soon. I don't want you to move out of state!
I don't want to move out of state either. We have looked at houses in the Ypsi area and are quite impressed with the deals. We wouldn't mind moving there.
Post a Comment