Joe and Michele had their baby this morning, Simon Joseph West. I think the birth time was shortly after 4 a.m. and he weighs 8 lb 11 oz. Her water broke at 1:30 and they had planned on staying home for the first stages of labor, so when her contractions started coming really close together and she started feeling the urge to push only an hour or so into labor they high-tailed it to the hospital. She was already crowning when they did the first examination! They almost had that kid in the car. Kurt took the morning off and we went to meet him. Cute as a button.
3 comments:
Much, much cuter than a button. Buttons aren't cute at all, really.
Heather-how are you doing? How's the pregnancy? I heard that you have a job...doing what?
Kurt-how is your job going? How is the new house? We would LOVE to come and visit.
I would like to hear your guyz news.
Well, I'm glad that all went well and that he is finally here. I think it's pretty cool that they had a boy just before you guys so they can grow up to be good friends (hopefully).
Post a Comment