Friday, May 25

WE DID IT!

Eric and I both have jobs!!! Well, I know that Eric already has a job, but he has a new job. I got a job on the University of Utah campus. My official title is the Grades Clerk. I am part of the distance education department-they do independent study. I do things with grades and exams and putting together student's material for their course. I started on Wednesday. It's just a part-time job, but I workd from 9-1 so it will be perfect for going to school. And today we just found out that Eric got the orderly job at St. Mark's hospital. YEAH!! He will be in the operating room. We are super excited. We also move into our new apartment next Friday-YAY! So thanks for all your prayers and I would ask now that you pray for Eric that he does well on the MCAT (he takes it June 15 in the morning). We love you all.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I'm glad you have a job now, Kari and that Eric got the job he wanted. We will definately pray that Eric does well on the MCAT. We want you to move out closer to us so we can see you more. Good luck with your move. I hope all goes well. Take care of yourself.