We had our ultrasound today and found out that we'll be expecting a little Harvey David Hutchinson in October. They moved my due date back to October 30th so I'm actually a week less pregnant than I thought. Oh well, I feel great and am enjoying my good health through the pregnancy. We'll post pictures when we go visit for dinner this weekend since we don't have a scanner. We have a couple really cool 3-D pictures.
4 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. That's great news. I look forward to seeing you at dinner on Sunday. My kids will be so excited.
Great news! Little Adelyn and Harvey will be great friends! And I can't wait to see the 3D ultrasound pictures. When I've looked at other 3D pictures they seem kind of spooky, so I'll be excited to see what yours look like. Congrats!
YIPEEE!!!! I don't really know what else to say except...YIPEEE!
Kurt, I just realized this means you guys broke the family child birth pattern! I wonder if you'll do it in reverse?
Post a Comment