Tuesday, February 20

It's a GIRL!

We had our ultrasound this morning and we're having a little girl! The ultrasound was amazing, they are able to see so much (kidneys, brain, lips, diaphragm, stomach, even the four chambers of the heart!) and everything was healthy and normal. It is now starting to sink in that we're really going to be parents. Jason and I are feeling very blessed, overwhelmed, and excited!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Do you have any names picked out yet?

Jana said...

We agree on two names so far-- Leah and Adeline (sounds like Madeline without the M, but we don't know how we'd spell it).

There are many more that he likes, or I like, but none that we both like. We'll keep searching for the perfect name!

K.E.N said...

Mom thinks that you should spell it Adalyn...I'm all about Adalin-Mom and I agree that if you put an "e" on the end, people will pronounce it like a line. That's all...oh, and I out of the names, I do like Adalin better. That's really all

Hillary said...

Well, I like Adalyn myself. I just like the way "y"s look in names rather than "i"s. But that's just my 2 cents.