Wednesday, February 14

Guess What?!!!

Soooooooooo.....I was just dinking around on the internet and I thought I would check my application status before we went to bed and so......I GOT IN!!!! So, this fall I will be a full time student at the University of Utah. This is to make Dad proud :) But we still have yet to hear from Creighton so we could be moving-but we aren't holding our breaths. Anyway, just thought you all would want to know. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations, Kari!

Jana said...

U of U, my mortal enemies... but congrats! :)

Hillary said...

Congrats Kari, that's great news. I'm glad that Eric isn't giving up on medical school. I know it must be pretty hard for him since he was so looking forward to it. But he's a smart guy, I'm sure he's going to get into medical school, even if it isn't this time around.

Mom said...

This is from Dad and Mom. My favorite 2 teams are Utah and anyone who plays BYU. Just remember all of you that if it weren't for the U of U none of you would've had braces and straight teeth. Let's not forget Weber State!