Well, we are finally getting settled in at the apartment in Ann Arbor with Joe and Michele. I've been here for almost a week and Kurt arrived Saturday evening. Our boxes are mostly unpacked and, other than some lost keys and medicine, everything seems to be in order. Pretty good for such a disjointed move. We haven't introduced all 4 cats yet so Kurt and I are sleeping in our room with our two cats. Tons of fun, let me tell you. Hopefully the intros will go smoothly and our 4 people/4 cats arrangement will work out for the duration.
Kurt and I are going to start looking into local real estate options this week, as well as all the other fun chores that go along with moving. Kurt starts work on Monday. Hopefully everything will be unpacked and orderly enough by then that I can start thesis work then, too. So, things have been very exciting for awhile but hopefully life will settle into a little more routine soon.
1 comment:
Yeah! We're so excited to have you guys back in the state. We can't wait to spend time and hang out with you.
Post a Comment