Sunday, December 10

News

So this morning Eric and I got a call this morning from the ward clerk that we needed to meet with a member of the bishopric before church...they wouldn't tell me why. So we got into the meeting and found out that I was to be released from my current calling of enrichment activity leader to.......primary chorister!! I have to admit that I am nervous because I have to come up with sharing time and teach the kids songs and I've never worked in primary before. But I am excited. But I am looking for any help and ideas when the time comes-if that's okay? Just thought you would want to know. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Jana said...

YAY!! PRIMARY IS THE BEST!! I love Primary and I really miss it! I have a billion ideas for you, and I'm sure Hillary does, too! Call me ANYTIME, I will be glad to help! You will be amazed how much you start to love the children and get attached to them. Primary Chorister, that is my dream calling! You are so EXTREMELY lucky!

Hillary said...

I do have lots of ideas and you can call me any time to pick my brain. I was pretty nervous when I got that calling because I don't like to sing by myself in front of people. When you are teaching a new song, you pretty much sing by yourself. It was a neat experience for me and I did end up really liking the calling towards the end. It is really fun working with all the kids. I felt a little out of the loop being tucked away in primary though. I hope it doesn't bother you as much or that you can find a happy medium. Good luck!