Tuesday, December 5

Job news

I haven't received the official offer yet, but I got a call yesterday from the HR guy at Creative Solutions that they will be offering me a position. It's quite exciting, because although I had a brief interview there on Friday, we were expecting that I would need to do another, longer interview before an actual offer would be made. I'm excited to go back; I'll be working on the team that I wanted to transfer to when I was there.

Now the plan is that Heather will move up on Dec 18, drop our stuff off, and then head on up with her parents and stay with them until Christmas. I'll be going up Dec 22/23, hang around in Michigan for the holiday week, then come back down to North Carolina to work the first week of January here. Then back up, and probably start at Creative Solutions on the 15th. Then we'll be back in Michigan for good! Hooray!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Great news! Congratulations! I hope the job offer is what you had hoped for. I'm sure it will be nice to be close to family agan.

K.E.N said...

YAHOO!!! and one good strong, YIPEE!!! I have to confess that I talked to mom last night and she told me the news, but we are SUPER excited for you! It seems that lately big things have been happening to everyone that is for the better. HOW EXCITING!