I had a very strange dream last night and thought I'd share.
I was in a motel room with Hillary and all of her kids. They were running around like crazy and it was hard for us to hear each other. Hillary told me that she had thought of the best names for my child and said I just HAD to use one of them! I told her I'd listen, but wouldn't make any promises.
We sat down at one side of the table. Kari appeared at the other side of the table (you know how that happens in dreams) and she started telling me how great these names were Hillary picked out. Hillary pulled out this deck of cards with all these pictures on it and started laying them out on the table. She said she couldn't remember all the names she had chosen without seeing them with these cards. Weird.
After rearranging the cards for a while, she told me a couple names. I can only remember three of them--Warren, Linda, and Buenos Aires. I asked her what we would call a kid named Buenos Aires and she said, "Buenos, of course!" Haha! The name she really wanted me to use, though, was Linda. Hillary and Kari kept telling me over and over again that was the best little girl's name. I started getting defensive because they were teaming up against me for my own child's name!
I started getting tired of their suggestions and went to talk to Mom and Dad. I told Dad and he said to tell them to leave me alone because he had already bought a little dress with the name Leah stitched on the front of it. (Leah is actually a name Jason and I are considering.) I started laughing at him because we didn't even know if we were having a girl or boy yet! And then I woke up. Isn't that strange? Buenos Aires!!
3 comments:
You know what I do think would be cool is if you had the baby's middle name be Buenos-in honor of your loving sisters! I love it! When is your first check up? Isn't it coming up soon...like next week? I think you should get a print out of the sonogram and put it on your fridge. That's all! Love ya!
Yes, my first check up is Wednesday morning. I'm a little nervous because I don't know what to expect and have a lot of questions. I won't get an ultrasound this time, but I may get to listen to the heartbeat! I'll have to see. It's all very exciting!
A couple of times when I was pregnant Dad would have a dream of what sex the baby was, and he was always wrong. I learned not to put much stock in dreams about what the baby will be, or the name. And just for the record, I'd rather have a grandchild named Leah than Buenos-Aries.
Post a Comment