Friday, November 24

Our First Christmas

We've been so excited because we bought and decorated our very own Christmas tree. We took pictures of it last night and wanted to share it with everybody. Also, after several tries, we took a picture of us in front of the tree. We hope you all had fabulous Thanksgivings, we did, and we hope that everything goes well for all of you while you're nearing the end of semesters or finding new jobs (good luck Kurt!) or moving cities or just enjoying life moving forward. We love you and are thankful that you all are in our lives. Eric tells me all the time how glad he is that he married into this family and I have to agree with him that we are pretty spectacular. LOVE YOU!
I know it's a little blurry, but this is really the coolest of the pictures.This is an ornament that I bought in Park City...I just like it.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I love the star on top of your tree! We have a little 4 foot tree, rather piddly, and it doesn't even have a star. Your tree looks very nice! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

How fun celebrating your first Christmas. Your "Our First Christmas" ornament is adorable. Don't you just love the holidays?

Jana said...

Oh yeah, and I meant to tell you that your hair looks really cute in that picture!

Dad said...

That's really fun. We have our tree up as well; maybe we'll post some pictures of it when we get a few minutes.

Love to all.