Yes, it's true, Jason and I are expecting a little one. Yay! We're very excited (except Jason is a tad bit worried about the financial side of everything) and are trying to do what we can to keep this little babe healthy.
I found out on Saturday and, by my calculations, I am just 5 or 6 weeks along. My due date should be about June 29th. I know, I know, it may be too early to tell everyone, but I can't contain it! Good luck to Kurt and Hea
ther as they start this adventure, as well!
Oh yeah, Hillary, how are the house plans coming along? What's the situation with that?
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're very excited for you guys. Woohoo!
Man, I can't believe it. My kids will finally have a cousin on my side of the family. I'm so excited for you guys! Tell Jason not to worry about finances. The Lord will provide. He wants us to multiply and replenish the earth so He will help you keep that commandment. You guys will be great parents. Just enjoy it. And Jana, my one suggestion is not to over eat. I know so many people say that you are feeding two people now so it doesn't matter how much you eat, but it does. That's how I gained so much. Just eat normally and sensibly and take you prenatal vitamins. The doctor will tell you if you need to do anything different, don't listen to other people who will tell you to fatten yourself up. Especially, don't over eat on nuts :), that's what I did with Alexis and I've lived to regret it.
love ya,
Hillary
Eric agrees with Hillary because of all the natural oils in nuts-STAY AWAY...DANGER! Just kidding they are an excellent source of protein, but all things in moderation--I guess. ;)
Post a Comment