Tuesday, October 17

Favorite Colors

Alright, I need to know all of my sisters' favorite colors. I'd be happy to get my brothers' as well if they would like some beaded jewelry. If I remember correctly, Kari likes green but after that I'm lost. I have been at home sick with my heart stuff for the last bit so have had a chance to get a start on Christmas presents. I am still working on your wedding cross-stitch, Kari and really hope to have it to you by Christmas as well. Cross-stitch always takes a hundred times longer than I expect it will. I suppose it would get finished sooner if I had a longer attention span.

Kurt's resume is out floating in the internet world. If any of you guys know anyone who works in a remotely techinical job we'd love to have some more contacts. Getting a job is so much easier if you have an in.

Hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

K.E.N said...

No sweat about the cross-stitch, Heather, I appreciated the bracelet you sent...so whenever you get it done is just fine with us. Green is my favorite and blue comes in at a close second. I hope that helps. I hope you get to feeling better. Keep us posted on Kurt's job and your condition. Love ya!

Jana said...

I wish I had some contacts for Kurt, but all the people I know work here--and they aren't able to work remotely.

My favorite color is bright pink (magenta, fuschia, etc). There aren't any colors I dislike, so I'd like anything! Thanks!

Heather said...

Thanks for the kind words, Kari. And Jana, bright pink is one of my favorites too. As for my condition, we are going to go see a cardiologist today so hopefully he'll have some useful advise.