I thought I would send a recipe to those of you who might be interested. The 3 of us really like it and the good thing about is that it's easy and makes a lot, so we have it for several meals. It's called Tacco Chilli.
1 pound ground beef---browned
1 15 oz. can kidney beans
1 15 oz. corn
1 46 oz. can V8 juice
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 15 oz. can pinto beans
1 package tacco seasoning mix
Throw all together and simmer about 20 minutes. Some people serve it with gratted cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips, we don't but you can if you want.
2 comments:
That sounds really good. Jason and I are always on the hunt for new meals to try, we'll add this to our list. Thanks!
Yummy, I make a similar soup. To Kurt's chagrin, I add a couple more cans of black beans. Sometimes I also add a pack of ranch dressing mix for variety. But I agree the soup is delicious. I've never done it but if you had some leftover rice I bet you could add that, too. Well now that I've thought about this so much I'll have to make sure I pick up the ingredients at the store so Kurt and I can have it next week.
Post a Comment