Tuesday, September 17

Last Couple of Days

 Dad and I took our overnight trip on Friday and Saturday and went to Beulah, MI.  Here are pictures of some of the things we saw.  The first one is an ice cream shop in Saginaw.
 This sign is in St. Louis, MI.  You can read why I took the picture.
 This Mom-ument is in front of the middle school in Clare, MI.
 This tiny chapel is outside of McBain, MI.
 Sunset over Crystal Lake taken from the window of our motel in Beulah, MI.
 The Bottle House in Kaleva, MI.  A man built the walls out of bottles.
 A grasshopper made by high school students in shop class in Kaleva.
Yesterday Marilyn, Betsy, Gerri and I went to Shipshewana, IN for the day.

2 comments:

K.E.N said...

I love your trips! And Beulah is what I named my first car so I'm so happy you went there. Beautiful.

Kurt said...

I love the sunset picture. It looks like a professional took it.