I won't bore you with all of the pictures I took, but here are the two most important ones! I love all of you who came and those of you who couldn't make it too.
Is that first picture really the best one we took at the table? It's crazy! Harvey's face is priceless, several people just look mad, and I look crazy! I think the second one is much better, maybe just because Yogi is in it, too. :)
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looked like fun! That is a lot of people to try and squeeze into a picture. ha23w2w33333333333333333 <- that was Zalen lol
3 comments:
Is that first picture really the best one we took at the table? It's crazy! Harvey's face is priceless, several people just look mad, and I look crazy! I think the second one is much better, maybe just because Yogi is in it, too. :)
I love that Merrit is covering me up. Of course he had to lean that way at that precise moment. HAHAHA.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looked like fun! That is a lot of people to try and squeeze into a picture. ha23w2w33333333333333333 <- that was Zalen lol
Post a Comment