The top picture is us in front of the Draper Temple, and the bottom one is the Quirrh Temple.
The Kendall Hutchinson family.
The Mary Petterson family (Bonnie, Mary & Brandie in front, the rest are Brandie's in-laws)
The Rick Hutchinson family.
The top is Rodney and Karen and the bottom is Karen and Josh.
This is Savanah and Robin (they weren't at the park when I took Kendall's family).
Here is all the news I learned tonight;
1. Amy is pregnant.
2. Paul has split from Bronwyn and is living with Karen. He is sick, so we didn't see him.
3. Rick and Elise got sealed in March.
4. April is getting divorced from her second husband.
5. Sadie got accepted to BYU (she found out today), and she plans to go on a mission. She also has a boyfriend who is going on a mission in the next couple of months.
3 comments:
Yay for family! And I'm sure Grandma is going to throw a party about Paul and Bronny ;)
Quirrh is such a cool name I had to look it up. Looks like the name is actually Oquirrh? Still, cool.
I think Kurt is right about the name. That is a lot of news about the family. How fun. I wish we were able to see them more often.
Post a Comment