Baby Parking! Here are the baby siblings at Macie's preschool, Sawyer is the far left. These babies were born within two weeks of each other. Still lovelovelove this preschool. In fact, I've been hired to be the music teacher there next year, and I'm so excited to do it!
All bundled up, ready to head outside for the snow. In March. All of the play-able snow has happened this month, just in time for spring. Ha.
Our house...hopefully soon. We've had our closing date changed at least five times. It's been a frustrating experience and an emotional rollercoaster. Now they're saying we'll close this Tuesday. If we do, it will take about a week to paint the entire inside, and then we'll hopefully move the day before or after Easter. I can't wait to be just 5-10 minutes from EVERYTHING. Our lives will completely change. The 45 minutes we've been driving for the last year has been brutal. Jason's office is even closer, a mere 3 minutes away! Now THAT is worth the wait!
Carson has really come into his own these last few months. He is a funny boy, with a lot of energy. He is sweet and sensitive too, and very much a mama's boy. He gives the best hugs.
This is from a few days ago, the day before a big snow storm. The weather has been so crazy. Anyhow, the kids were enjoying checking out the creek, looking at the new flowers and bugs. I will miss all the property we live on now, it is so fun to wander down to the creek and swamp, up to the goats, and around the woods.
I can't figure out how to rotate this picture on here, but it's a cute one. Sawyer is a great baby, and he actually has some legitimate rolls on his legs! He's in the 50th percentile for weight, which from our family is a miracle! He's HUGE! He has a sweet temperment, but doesn't like to be left alone for too long. It's a good thing Addie just adores him, her attention has made my life so much easier!
Kite flying yesterday. Look at the yard, I will miss all the space!
4 comments:
Love the pictures, thanks for putting them on!
Thanks for the pictures. It's great to see your kids.
Great update. I should probably do the same soon too. It's good to know life is going pretty good for you guys. Miss you.
I'm so glad you have a fattish baby :)
Post a Comment