Friday, March 1

Prayers for my mom

Please pray for my mom. I just found out she is being moved to ICU. Her vitals are unstable, she is having high fevers, low blood pressure, slurring to the point where I can't really understand her, and incoherent on and off. The doctor now thinks that liquid and food may be getting into her lungs. Jim and I are going to visit her this weekend. I'm really hoping this isn't the last time I see her but It's not looking good. I would also ask that you pray for our safety to Florida. I know you all don't know my mom but she is a child of God and is in need of prayer. Please also pray for our family that we will have the strength to face whatever trails are ahead. I'm so thankful for all of you. Even before Jim and I got married you all have treated me like family and showed me unconditional love.  I will keep everyone updated on whats going on. Thanks!



My mom Anna Lynn

2 comments:

K.E.N said...

You guys and your mom will be in our prayers.

Hillary said...

Fasted for your mom on Sunday. Glad to see your post on facebook that she's doing better. What good news.