Wednesday, March 13

Hillary's academic honor

I attended a nice formal award ceremony tonight with Hillary and Charlie at the Detroit Athletic Club at which Hillary was awarded an honor given by the Financial Executives International as the top undergraduate in the Finance program at the University of Michigan-Flint.  It was a very nice event and a very nice honor for Hillary.

Congratulations Hillary!!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Thanks, Dad. I'm glad you were able to share it with me.

Kurt said...

Congrats, smartie!

Heather said...

Way to go, smarty-o. You deserve a whole pile of awards for all the hard work you've put in. Glad you are getting some recognition.

K.E.N said...

That's totally awesome!

Jason said...

Great job! I am so proud of you, and don't know how you do it. You are inspiring!

Jason said...

Um...that was Jana, but I'm sure Jason feels the same way! ;)