Thursday, March 7

Good Friday

I am issuing an invitation to all of my children (sorry Jana, I know you won't be here).  On Good Friday we are going to the Kalamazoo Air Zoo in order to use the pass that Dad and I bought last year. Since Kari will be here and she wants to go, we are going to do it.  Kari and Hillary already know about it, so I guess this is for Kurt's and Jim's family, would you like to go?  Let me know if it will work out for you or not.  Thanks

6 comments:

Hillary said...

My kids are super excited to go on the simulator again.

Jimbobalouis said...

We have to get back to you on that. When is the latest you have to know?

K.E.N said...

I can't wait! Good Friday trip...it's been too long.

Jana said...

I would go, but...WE WILL PROBABLY BE MOVING!!!!

Heather said...

We're going! Good luck with the move, Jana. You guys have had a long road.

Hillary said...

I think if I were you Jana, I'd rather move. You've been waiting too long for this.