Sunday, January 27

Our Trip to Jana's

 This doll is in the Fredericksburg Museum.  I saw it on the show The History Detectives on PBS.  They think it was used to smuggle medicine into the South during the Civil War (the head is hollow).
 This is the house that Jana and Jason are planning on buying.
 Addie dressed up in period clothing at the Fredericksburg Museum.
                                          Dad holding Sawyer.
                                          Dad and I in Culpeper, VA
                                        Jana and her kids in Culpeper, VA
 Macie eating an ice cream cone.  She eats as slow as Chelsea does!
A beautiful sunset out in the country where Jana lives.

4 comments:

Jimbobalouis said...

That's a really good picture of Sawyer. Love the picture of you and Dad in front of the Love sign.

K.E.N said...

She really is a slow eater, it makes eating with her kind of funny. I think Jana is going to miss that country-I know I will. But it will be nice to be in the new house and close to everything.

Jana said...

We loved having Kari and her kids, and Mom and Dad visit! Thanks for coming everyone!

Hillary said...

I didn't think anyone could eat as slow as Chelsea! The house looks nice. I hope they are able to move in soon. It looks like you guys had a great time. It would be nice to go for a visit and see Kari too. Maybe this summer...