Monday, January 7

Lynn Family

Jim finally met some of my family for the first time. I thought you all might be curious to see how that experience went. Here are some pictures.


 We played a game where everyone helps put a verse together. I got the idea from Mom. Everyone loved it.


We got a stuffed monkey for Zalen from my brother Jake.


Jim played Jenga. This game got pretty intense.


My brother Jake kissing Josh on the cheek. This later led to wresting each other. Jim just watched from a distance. 


My brother Jake, me, my Dad Jeff, and my brother Josh


I made a Photo Both with props. Jim loved the props. Can you tell? 


Zalen with his cousin's Andrea and Caleb. (My brother Josh's kids)


My Dad Jeff with Zalen and Jim. This picture was taken at the assisted living home he resides at.

4 comments:

Kurt said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I love the hat photo.

Hillary said...

Looks like a great time. I love the photo booth idea. I can tell Jim loved it too. I might have to borrow that idea for a ward activity some time. I think the kids would love it too.

Jana said...

I'm getting excited for the summer, I can't wait to meet Zalen and get to know you better Joy!'

Glad y'all had fun

Jimbobalouis said...

Me too! It will be nice to have all of the family together and the new little cousins.