Sunday, January 13

Jana had a baby


Jana, who lives about 4 hours south of us, decided to expand her family this past week with the addition of her fourth baby.  Lucky for me, she asked me and my kids to come and be the first to welcome him into the family.  We got there on Monday, expecting her to go anytime, but had to be patient-she had him on her due date (how often does that happen for real?) on Thursday.  While we waited, here are some of the fun things we did.
Puzzles,
 fed baby goats (aka kids), 
 slept, 
 made masterpieces, 
and went outside-Noah practically lived out there.
And then on Thursday, little Sawyer William decided to join us.
 He was so wrinkly and cute. 
 And immediately he received the love we had been waiting to share...

Hello!

6 comments:

Kurt said...

That picture of Lucy sleeping kind of makes her look like The Joker. Some kind of red stuff all around her mouth?

Great pictures. I love the one of Sawyer's feet.

Mom said...

Thanks for the pictures, but the first one of Sawyer looks like he doesn't have any arms, kind of weird!

Jana said...

Thanks for posting pictures. Our dumb phones still don't hook up to our computer (the USB stuff still isn't working) so it may be a while to get some more pics on here. Grrrr.

Hillary said...

What a fun time. I wish I could've come to hang out too. I was thinking that Sawyer had a new look, different than his siblings, but now I see that he looks a lot like Carson. But that's not a bad thing, very cute. Can't wait to meet him in person!

K.E.N said...

Kurt, she has really bad dry skin around her mouth...and I put ointment on it right before she sleeps and it makes it look more red than normal. We are hoping it goes away soon, she just doesn't look the same without it.
And, sorry there aren't more pictures of the baby-it was so dark and all those pictures are blurry. Jana, just take the SD card out and plug it into the computer.

Jimbobalouis said...

Looks like a fun time waiting and even more fun to hold the handsome little guy. What a cutie!