I know we have been the WORST bloggers in the family, and it's mostly been because we've been so frustrated that our USB cords don't work, but we can do better! Now that I know I can use my SD card to transfer pictures (thanks Kari!), I will just have to figure out how to do it.
Anyhow, thanks to all of you who are keeping our family blog going! I love that we've had it for so long, and I hope it will continue to go on for many more years.
 |
| Lovin' the bald friend behind us |
 |
| So glad my kids all love spending time together |
 |
| Great Dad, big pacifier |
Here are a few pictures that uploaded via Photo Stream from Jason's more fancy iPhone. These will have to hold you over until I figure out how to get my own pics on here. We were celebrating at Red Robin Saturday night...celebrating our better-than-expected TAX RETURNS! Huzzah! Oh, and my amazing baby slept through the whole thing...I have a blessed life. *smile*
2 comments:
The size of the pacifier compared to the size of the head is pretty funny on newborns.
I haven't even got Charlie's W2s yet so I haven't even started my taxes. Can't wait to get that finished. It's fun to have you post again. I must admit, I was missin' ya.
Post a Comment