Friday, November 9

Walter Pics

We did a photo shoot a few weeks back at Sears which was unfortunately awful.  I was bummed to not get any decent little baby pictures of Walter.  So, I decided to do my own photo shoot with our simple point and shoot camera and hope for the best.  Here are the results.  Hope you enjoy.
















4 comments:

Hillary said...

Really cute! I think you did a great job with you point and click camera. Who needs to pay a photographer anymore?

Mom said...

Those are very good pictures! I think you composed them real well and what you did with photo shop was really good too. Good job.

Jimbobalouis said...

Well, I personally enjoy when my employer pays their photographer, Hillary ;)

But in all seriousness, a lot of these pictures are really good. Who needs an overpriced camera anymore?

You know, as they get older, Walter and Zalen are beginning to look less alike.

Jimbobalouis said...

You did a REALLY good job Heather! Walter is such a cutie!
- Joy Hutchinson