So, when the Tigers swept the Yankees, I was so proud. And in anticipation for the Tigers winning the World Series, I made my kids (well, I made Noah that shirt for his 4th birthday) celebratory shirts...on Jack's shoulder was Justin Verlander's number for luck. I took this picture the first day of the series...too bad dressing my kids in Tiger's gear did not help them win...not even one game. But I thought they looked great in their shirts so I wanted to share. There's always next year...sigh...
4 comments:
Those shirts are amazing! I love that picture. And I'm sorry about the World Series. Sigh...
Those of us here in Michigan are sorry too! It would've been nice to win at least ONE game, but we got over it pretty quickly. We're used to disappointment in our sports teams!
I love that picture. Your so crafty! You'll have to show me how you make those shirts sometime.
Those shirts turned out so good. I wish I was like you.
Post a Comment