Because of the massive generosity of our sister-in-law our kids had absolutely adorable costumes this year...I just can't get enough of these pictures. Enjoy!
Aren't they cute?
I love the way he's looking at her
Look how shiny her hair is and how is sweeps all by itself
These are our really good friend's kids...Noah and Tanner are best friends
5 comments:
Very cute! I really like the way Jack is looking at Lucy. Did they have fun going trick or treating? We only got 24 little kids before the teenagers started coming. That's not very many compared to how many we used to get.
So cute! We bought a couple bags of candy and no trick or treaters. Oh well, I guess we will have to suffer through and eat it all lol.
They LOVED trick or treating...Lucy is still saying it.
How fun. They did end up with some great costumes.
They were so cute...it made for a really great Halloween
Post a Comment