Tuesday, July 24
Any Day Now
So, Walter is an obstinate little baby already and refuses to kick when anyone tries to feel him, is always in exactly the wrong position for ultrasounds, and moves around so much that he regularly gets out of range of the monitors for the test I do twice a week. He definitely takes after me. True to form, he seems to be getting ready to make his entrance - four weeks early. I'm having semi-regular contractions that are strong enough to not be considered Braxton-Hicks. I'm not dilated yet but the doctors are saying that labor could start at any time and if it does they are just going to let it follow its course. We're all excited and the house is 95% baby ready. We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, let us know if we can do anything. Like watch Harvey or whatever.
Wow! That is pretty exciting. It will be so fun to finally meet this kid.
OMGoodness...I just can't wait!
No news so far. I'm still having contractions every day. We almost ended up going to triage last night to have them monitored but then they settled down.
Post a Comment