The Quicks (our landlords) were given two little kittens over the weekend. We've spent HOURS with them. They are adorable. Both are females, and Addie got to name them. One is Miley and the other Curley (although why she's Curly, I have no idea). They are identical twins, I swear! We can't tell them apart, so we'll never really know which is which.
Little kittens may be the most adorable animals in the entire world. Wish I had some better pictures for you, but they don't sit still for very long!
New thing #2: Macie's haircut. It was shaggy, and growing in all crazy, so today I had it cut. The above picture is the best I have so far (which isn't saying much) but I will post a new one soon. She looks so cute. It's stacked in the back with a sharp a-line cut. Just in time for her third birthday coming up on June 5th!
New thing #3. Swinging teddy bears from the trees. Hillary gave us a book last summer which has all these simple ideas of things to do with toddlers. It's been fun to have, and Addie was just DYING for the rain to stop the last couple of days so we could do this. Teddy bear tether ball was a hit!
2 comments:
That last sentence is a pun, did you intend it that way? The girls look sunburned are they?
I'm glad you are getting some use from that book. I forgot I gave it to you. I think kittens are fun too. We have two that live in our garage. They really aren't kittens anymore, but my kids still call them "the kittens" and they love to love on them.
Post a Comment