Addie has something to say to each of her cousins, and some aunts and uncles thrown in for good measure.
ALEXIS: "Alexis, maybe I could come at your house one day."
MERRIT: "I love you."
MAKAYLA: "You're my best friend."
CHELSEA: "You could come at my house."
JAXSON: "Jaxson, do you love bugs?"
HARVEY: "Harvey, do you love to chase birds?"
NOAH: "You're my best friend."
LUCY: "When you grow up, you can play with me."
UNCLE KURT: "Kurt, you love our whole spirit.
AUNT KARI: "I love you, Aunt Kari."
UNCLE JIM: "I love to pet kitties."
UNCLE CHARLIE: "I love to eat healthy stuff, like broccoli."
AUNT HILLARY: "I love your cats, Aunt Hillary."
Now it's Macie's turn to share with her family-
AUNT HEATHER: "I love to see the temple."
ALEXIS: "Food about her." (aka, What is your favorite food?)
MERRIT: "I love to see Mom."
MAKAYLA: "I love to see the door."
CHELSEA: "I love to see the computer."
JAXSON: "I love to see shirts."
HARVEY: "I love to see arms."
NOAH: "I love to see that" (while pointing to our laptop)
LUCY: "I love to see a phone."
UNCLE JIM: "I love playing kitty."
AUNT KARI: "I love to see phones."
AUNT HILLARY: "Dog bag."
6 comments:
Those quotes are so cute! Macie's last one was so random that it was Hilarious (which is a nickname for Hillary, by the way).
I feel so special that I made it onto both lists...awesome. I can't wait to tell Noah, he will be so excited.
Snorted Diet Squirt right out of my nose! Love it. Maybe we'll have Harvey do it, too, when he is in a good mood. Right now he'd probably just say mean things and whine about wanting to play Angry Birds.
Dog bag, huh? Macie, why don't you tell me how you really feel? :)
So what gave you this idea, Jana? It was really cute.
So both girls talked about playing or petting kitty to Jim. What is that or is it just a coincidence?
I'm glad you all loved reading these completely random things from my children. When I showed it to Jason last night, I laughed SO HARD. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a very very long time. You're right, Mom. HILARIOUS!
We did this because Addie was talking about her cousins, so I just thought, why not say something to each of them? I had Addie go first, and listed off each of the cousins, and typed what she said. Then Macie wanted to go, and INSISTED she do Heather. At this point I hadn't even mentioned aunts or uncles. You've made an impression! That's why Heather is listed before anyone else on her list. Then we did the cousins, and then Addie wanted to go back and add some aunts and uncles, etc. It was a funny 10 minutes.
Macie just listed whatever she happened to see, as I'm sure you guessed. They have this little white dog that came with a "dog purse" (ala Paris Hilton) that was sitting by her, thus
DOG BAG!
It was just perfect that it was the last thing she said. :)
Post a Comment