Monday, April 23

We are having a....

We are having a BOY!!!! His name will be Zalen James Hutchinson. Below are our most recent ultrasound pictures. The baby is healthy and normal. We are doing well also. :)





6 comments:

K.E.N said...

Lots of boys this year...the girls will need to band together. Congratulations!! Boys are fun and that name is interesting, he will definitely be the only one in his class. Yay for being healthy!!

Mom said...

Dad says:

That's terrific. Mom wonders if Zaylen could be considered.

Hillary said...

I'm so happy for you guys. What great news!

Heather said...

Yay for boys! Did you go to MFM for the big ultrasound then? Aren't they so nice?? I heart them. And the ultrasound quality is amazing!

Kurt said...

Great news, congrats.

We've pretty much settled on a first name of Walter for our little guy.

Jana said...

I'm so glad all the babies are healthy. I hope the Mommies are, too! I spoke with Kari yesterday and she was telling me about your choice of name, and I thought she said Valen, with a V. I like Zalen so much better.

And, by the way, Addie has a boy in her preschool named Walter and he is one of my favorite little boys ever, so I completely approve of Walter! Nice pick!