When I labeled the pictures I got the first and last ones mixed up. The fist picture is actually Deli and the last picture the two aren't standing by their mom, they are standing by one of the other kids that was born in Oct, one of Red's kids, Harley.
That's pretty clever, Kurt. We didn't think of that. Izzy is just the name, not short for anything. Your idea would work except that it's a girl not a "he."
4 comments:
When I labeled the pictures I got the first and last ones mixed up. The fist picture is actually Deli and the last picture the two aren't standing by their mom, they are standing by one of the other kids that was born in Oct, one of Red's kids, Harley.
What is Izzy short for? "Is he done cooking yet"?
That's pretty clever, Kurt. We didn't think of that. Izzy is just the name, not short for anything. Your idea would work except that it's a girl not a "he."
Awwwww cute!
Post a Comment