Thursday, March 22

exciting

Yesterday I went to the doctor's and set up my induction date.  I am going in Friday May 18 during the day and will hopefully have the baby that day.  That means I only have 57 days to go...unless for some strange reason my body decides to take matters into its own hands for the first time, and go earlier.  But, it's something exciting for me!  Wahoo!!

6 comments:

Mom said...

That's earlier than I was expecting. Are you guys going to be alright until May 25 when Dad I were planning to come, or should we up our trip a couple of days?

Heather said...

That's our 10th anniversary! It would be great to have a new bundle of joy the same day.

K.E.N said...

Oh, awesome Heather! I couldn't remember if your anniversary was the 18th or 19th...gee I hope he comes that day now. And don't worry Mom, since it will be the weekend, it will be a lot easier for our friends to help, so we should be find until you come-although I am so stoked and grateful you are coming.

K.E.N said...

But...if you want to come sooner, Mom...we won't be sad :)

Hillary said...

That's exciting news! Still praying that the gas prices will come down some so we can afford to come for the blessing. We'd really like to come.

Jimbobalouis said...

Exciting!!